Quote:

News

Expedition Mining Inc. (EXU:CA - TSXV)

Universal Uranium Ltd completes sixty-per-cent earn in on Labrador claims with Silver Spruce Resources

Trading Symbol: UUL - TSX Venture Exchange

Standard & Poor's Listed

Issued Share Capital: 35,816,493

VANCOUVER, April 3 /CNW/ - Universal Uranium Ltd. (TSX-V: UUL) is pleased to announce that it has completed its 60 per-cent earn in on the 6517 claims in the Labrador Central Mineral Belt, held by Silver Spruce Resources. Under the terms of the Property Acquisition Agreement dated February 6th, 2006, Universal Uranium has now completed its earn in by spending an aggregate total of $2,000,000 dollars, as a result the company now owns 60% of the J/V with Silver Spruce owning the remaining 40%. These claims are located in the Labrador Central Mineral Belt and are home to the recent discovery announced March 1st at the Two Time Zone which consisted of 30m of .11% U308 with grades as high as 1.19%.

ABOUT THE CMB LABRADOR

Universal Uranium Ltd. (TSX-V: UUL) is currently the second largest landholder in the Central Mineral Belt Labrador with over 9,200 claims. With the recent discovery announced Universal is emerging as leading uranium explorer in one of Canada's premier uranium districts.

ABOUT UNIVERSAL URANIUM

Universal Uranium Ltd. (TSX-V:UUL) is a publicly held Canadian uranium exploration company focused on acquiring, exploring and developing uranium properties located in favorable geo-political climates. The Company is led by a highly skilled, experienced board and management team with significant successes in managing early stage mineral exploration companies.

ON BEHALF OF THE BOARD:

(signed) "Clive H. Massey," President


Page Updated: Oct 15, 2018, 12:00 AM EDT
       
Copyright © QuoteMedia, Inc. quotemedia.com
Data delayed 15 minutes unless otherwise indicated.

Terms of Service | Privacy Policy

© TSX Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of TMX Group Inc.